The application for the President’s Scholar Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Cedarville University for all International Students in Canada.
The Cedarville University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Cedarville University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Cedarville University will extend a $10,000-$20,000 scholarship to selected undergraduate students. Cedarville University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Cedarville University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the President’s Scholar Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate programmes taught at Cedarville can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international and American national students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have impressive academic achievements.
- Students must meet the undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, and IELTS – 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official academic transcripts
- Affidavit of Financial Support
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before July 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.