The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich for International Students to Study Abroad.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 fellowship. The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich has set-up a tertiary fellowship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postdoctoral program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. A Branco Weiss Fellowship will cover the award amount is CHF 100,000 per year. It also covers all legitimate research costs (i.e. salary and/or equipment, travel expenses, consumables, personnel, etc.). Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich has allocated fellowship specifically for the following fields below.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Branco Weiss Postdoctoral Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BRANCO WEISS FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Fellows can select any research area of their choice anywhere in the world for up to five years. Ideally, fellows pursue unconventional projects in new areas of science, engineering, and social sciences.
Eligible criteria are:
- Researchers from around the world are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- The scholarship is open for PhD holders.
- For admission at the university, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or 180 credits ECTS (European credit transfer system), respectively.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BRANCO WEISS FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Letter of motivation
- Including a statement explaining why your research differs from the mainstream (max. 1 page)
- Your proposed research project (max. four pages, plus references)
- Your CV (max. four pages), copies of your three best publications
- Application overview (download template here)
- Including reasoning of why you believe that you are a perfect candidate for a Branco Weiss Fellowship (max. 1000 characters).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.