The application for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Queensland for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Queensland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Queensland has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Successful applicants will receive two scholarships of 25% or 50% of the law’s component of your degree program. University of Queensland has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Queensland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
T. C. BEIRNE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in Law subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ.
- They do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
- Applicants must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY FOR T. C. BEIRNE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 October, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.