The application for the Helen & Fred Bentley Forage Crops for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Alberta for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Alberta hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Alberta has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master or Doctoral. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Alberta will award two students this scholarship worth $7,000 for masters or PhD study. University of Alberta has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Alberta and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Helen & Fred Bentley Forage Crops, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HELEN & FRED BENTLEY FORAGE CROPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The applicants can apply for PhD studies at the University of Alberta.
Eligible criteria are:
- Canadian and foreign national students are eligible.
- The applicants must be registered in a full-time in masters or doctoral program in the Faculty of Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- The applicants must meet the requirements for entering the department they want to join at the University of Alberta.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- IELTS – 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HELEN & FRED BENTLEY FORAGE CROPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Reference letters
- Degree certificate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.