The application for the Welcome Back International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Murdoch University for all International Students in Australia.
The Murdoch University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Murdoch University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Murdoch University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for students to complete their education in Australia. Murdoch University on has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Murdoch University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Welcome Back International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
WELCOME BACK INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the following areas: Business, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, Technology, Law and Criminology.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Must be an international, full fee-paying student
- you are starting studies in an eligible Murdoch coursework degree
- You are not eligible to receive this scholarship if you.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent residency visa holder;
- Must be received an Australian Government scholarship that covers all or part of your tuition fees;
- Applicants sponsored by a non-Australian Government funding body hold a scholarship agreement with Murdoch University.
- Students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students must demonstrate English language proficiency while testing centers are closed during COVID-19; we accept PTE, TOEFL IBT Special Home edition, and IELTS Indicator to meet English requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WELCOME BACK INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended a copy of their passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 August , 2023. Late applications will not be considered.