The application for the Full tuition International Diversity Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Maryville College for all International Students in USA.
The Maryville College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Maryville College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. Winners will receive the full tuition fee per academic year. Maryville College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Maryville College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Diversity Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
- demonstrated record of outstanding academic achievement, character and leadership and a clear plan for contributing to the international community on campus
- Min 3.0-grade point average
- Must live on campus
- If you are not a native English speaker then you have to provide the following test results:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools
- Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A copy of passport
- Financial documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.