The application for the Cameron Beyer Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Warwick for all International Students in UK.
The University of Warwick hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursaries. The University of Warwick has set-up a tertiary bursaries to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The students that will be selected will be provided with a 25% tuition fee for the undertaken MSc programme at WGM. University of Warwick has allocated bursaries specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Warwick and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the WMG Regional Bursaries, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
WMG REGIONAL BURSARIES APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for full-time MSc courses at WMG.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Syrian national students
- The applicants should be self-funded.
- The applicants must be offered to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- The applicants must be classified as overseas fee payers and be Syrian nationals.
- The applicants must have obtained a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- IELTS for UKVI – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
- PTE Academic UKVI – 62
- LanguageCert – Pass
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 119.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WMG REGIONAL BURSARIES
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before July 2023. Late applications will not be considered.