The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Agency for Science, Technology, and Research for International Students in Singapore.
The Agency for Science, Technology, and Research hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Agency for Science, Technology, and Research has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Successful applicants will be given the following support for up to five years: Full tuition fees, Monthly sustenance allowance, inclusive of CPF contribution (where applicable) Monthly overseas living allowance, Annual return airfare. Other allowances including Conference allowance, Thesis allowance, Book allowance, Computer allowance, Warm clothing and settling-in allowance. Agency for Science, Technology, and Research has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Agency for Science, Technology, and Research and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the National Science Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NATIONAL SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in biomedical sciences, physical sciences, and engineering
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Be Singaporeans and other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship
- Have a strong interest in a research career
- Have outstanding undergraduate results (preferably 1st Class Honours Degree or equivalent) in relevant disciplines
- Have applied or been applying for a PhD program at a top global university
- Candidates must have obtained an offer from a UK medical school offering the intercalated MBBS-PhD programme
- Candidates are encouraged to sit for the SAT tests to broaden their choices of institutions for their undergraduate education. Although A*STAR does not mandate a minimum SAT score as a qualifying condition for the undergraduate scholarships awarded for studies, applicants are encouraged to submit their SAT scores, if available, to be included in the overall assessment of their applications.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.