The application for the PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Australian National University for all International Students in Australia.
The Australian National University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Australian National University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $7,000. All other applicants will be considered for ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology Honours Scholarships at equal value. Australian National University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Australian National University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree coursework in Biology.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Students who have been successful in gaining entry into the Honours year of an undergraduate program offered by the Research School of Biology.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must have a willing and suitable supervisor who is associated with the Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Applicant’s academic record
- And contact details of the applicant’s identified supervisor/s and contact details for two academic referees familiar with the applicant.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before December 31, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.