The application for the Principal’s Postgraduate Doctoral Research Studentships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Queen Mary University of London for all International Students in UK.
The Queen Mary University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Queen Mary University of London has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Doctoral Research. The Queen Mary University of London will award the selected candidates a scholarship covering tuition fees and providing a maintenance stipend at the UKRI London rate of £19,668 p.a. full-time and £9,834 part-time. Queen Mary University of London has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Queen Mary University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Principal’s Postgraduate Doctoral Research Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PRINCIPAL’S POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a doctoral research program at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the Queen Mary University of London.
You’re eligible if you are:
- All international and UK national students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be accepted onto your chosen PhD programme by 24 February 2023.
- The applicants should have or expect to have a master’s degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS and TOEFL.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRINCIPAL’S POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Degree transcripts
- Two references
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Research proposal
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 25th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.