The application for the Global Futures Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Manchester for all International Students in UK.
The University of Manchester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Manchester has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Master’s Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Manchester will provide the award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates during the course. University of Manchester has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Manchester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Futures Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate-level degree programs can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United States, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- You must also be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Candidates must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
- You should check the entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester.
- An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL FUTURES SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.