The application for the CSC Preference Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Ghent University for all International Students in Australia.
The Ghent University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Ghent University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. Ghent University exempts all admitted CSC PhD students (CSC personal & preference scholarship) from paying tuition & bench fees and offers an extra research allowance towards 10 CSC preference scholarship students. Ghent University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Ghent University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the CSC Preference Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CSC PREFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded to PhD research subjects offered by Ghent University.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Chinese students
- A weighted bachelor study result translated into a score/of 100 (with a minimum of 85/100)
- Have a master’s degree/be in the final year of their master’s studies/have been enrolled as a PhD student.
- Students must have to meet the admission requirements for enrolling at the university.
- Students must have to meet the language requirements at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSC PREFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- CV, A scan of the photo page of their passport
- Students must include a transcript of records
- Attests their weighted bachelor study result translated into a score/of 100.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 17 January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.