The application for the Hornsey Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Sussex for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sussex hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Sussex has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters degree. The selected students will be given a £10,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme at the University of Sussex. University of Sussex has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sussex and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Hornsey Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HORNSEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting
You’re eligible if you are:
- UK or EU students
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters programme.
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Your qualification should be in a subject which has a basic coverage of accounting and finance. Candidates with degrees in economics, business or management will also be considered on a case by case basis. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 88, PTE – 62, Duolingo – 115, CAE – 176, CPE –176.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HORNSEY SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before August 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.