The application for the MSc Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées for all International Students in France.
The Federation University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Federation University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées will provide the award amount 8,000€/year winning applicants. Federation University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Federation University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MSc Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply to take the Master of Science and Aerospace Engineering programme.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Students from Indonesia and India are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have undertaken the eligible MSc programme and must belong to India or Indonesia.
- The applicants must have attained a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or sciences.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEIC – 785
- IELTS (Academics) – 6.5
- CAE/FCE Cambridge – 170
- Linguaskill – 170.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSC SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrolment
- Transcripts for the three last years
- Two letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before Early December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.