The application for the Edinburgh Trust Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Temple University for all US and International Students in USA.
The Temple University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Temple University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students may receive grants that range from $200 – $5000 at Temple University. Temple University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Temple University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Edinburgh Trust Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
EDINBURGH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The grant will be granted for the undergraduate degree at Temple University.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Grant is currently open for undergraduate students only and is open to both first-year (i.e. freshman) and transfer students.
- S. citizens, eligible residents, and international students are eligible
- Preference will be given to students from the City of Philadelphia (though all students will be considered, including international students).
- Preference will be given to upper-class undergraduate students nearing graduation.
- U.S. citizens and eligible residents must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible. International students do not need to submit FAFSA.
- Both international first-year and transfer students must submit one of the following English-language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL iBT, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, TOEFL Essentials
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator
- PTE Academic
- ITEP Academic Plus
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDINBURGH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT or ACT scores)
- Application Essay
- Extracurricular Activities
- Optional Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS: Email TRF number to internationaldocuments-at-temple.edu and include full name and TUid.
- Documents or testing can be submitted contact the International Admissions office.
1938 Liacouras Walk, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.