The application for the International PhD Scholarships in Organ Bioprinting for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Galway for all International Students in Ireland.
The University of Galway hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Galway has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The applicants must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science, Biomedical Science, or a related field to be considered. The scholarship award will cover tuition fees and an annual stipend of €19,000 for up to 4 years of study. University of Galway has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Galway and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD Scholarships in Organ Bioprinting, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD study in Organ Bioprinting can be applied for at the University of Galway.
Eligible criteria are:
- Irish students and students from overseas.
- The applicants should be enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science, Biomedical Science, or a related field.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Degree certificate and transcript from your postgraduate study
- Two academic references
- A research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.