The application for the Computer Science Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Royal Holloway University of London for all International Students in UK.
The Royal Holloway University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Royal Holloway University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide the award amount of £12,000 award to cover tuition fees and contribute to living expenses for MA Medieval Studies. Royal Holloway University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Royal Holloway University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Computer Science Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Finance
- Data Science and Analytics
- Machine Learning at the University
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Students hold the equivalent of either a UK first-class undergraduate degree or a UK 2:1 undergraduate degree with a First Class master’s degree in a technical subject.
- Must be international students
- To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. Students, therefore, need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with their studies right from the start.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal Statement
- Final or interim transcript of results with English translations
- Reference or referee details
- The application form specified a portfolio, Research proposal, or writing examples.
- Work experience if relevant
- Passport for those in need of a student visa.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.