The application for the Global A Quarter Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Nottingham Ningbo China for all International Students in China.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students that will be announced winners of this scholarship will be provided RMB 27,500 towards the expenses of a postgraduate programme at the University of Nottingham in China. University of Nottingham Ningbo China has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global A Quarter Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL A QUARTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate study programmes taught at Nottingham can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- The applicants must be from an eligible country and must have applied for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- The students are expected to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS 6.5 with a writing band no less than 6.0
PTE Academic 71 (minimum 65).
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL A QUARTER SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- One recommendation letter on headed paper signed and stamped
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal statement
- One photocopy of the main pages from your passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.