The application for the Dean Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Springfield College for all International Students in USA.
The Springfield College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Springfield College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. Springfield College will provide the award amount of $20,000 per year for applicants in the USA. Springfield College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Springfield College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dean Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- High School Cumulative GPA 2.5 to 3.19
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- For international applicants with a native language other than English, proof of English proficiency must be demonstrated.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States. We also recognize the MELAB & PTE ACADEMIC tests.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEAN SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official transcript from secondary/high school with proof of graduation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.