The application for the Foundation Scholarships Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Trinity College for all International Students in Australia.
The Trinity College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Trinity College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Foundation Studies program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students will receive up to 50% tuition fees deduction. Selection will be based on according to the academic merit of the students. Trinity College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Trinity College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Foundation Scholarships Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- International students are eligible to apply for the award.
- To be eligible, you’ll have excellent high school results, be not permanently living in Australia as a resident.
- For admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of Trinity College.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.