The application for the Parrish and Heimbecker Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Guelph for all International Students in Canada.
The Federation University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Guelph has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The University of Guelph will award the selected undergraduate candidates a scholarship worth $1,000. University of Guelph has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Guelph and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Parrish and Heimbecker Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study in the agriculture and food industry taught at the University of Guelph.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 – 3.9/ 4.0 (varies by program/major) from a regionally accredited high school.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- To prepare a resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th May 2023. Late applications will not be considered.