The application for the Fund – Lutfya Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Leiden University for all International Students in Netherlands.
The Leiden University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Leiden University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate Graduate, and Doctoral Degree Programs. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The maximum amount of the Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is €30,000. Leiden University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Leiden University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Fund – Lutfya Rabbani Foundation Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
LUTFYA RABBANI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The free study is available in any courses offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Holders must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- This is open for Arab students who have received official approval letters in one year master’s program at Leiden University.
- To apply for the scholarship applicants need to take admission at Leiden University.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LUTFYA RABBANI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open. Late applications will not be considered.