The application for the International Scholars Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Swansea University for all International Students in UK.
The Swansea University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Swansea University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide full tuition fees to eligible international students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes in the USA. Swansea University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Swansea University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Excellence Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate programme in BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research).
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must be non-UK nationals and classed as overseas fee-payers.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at the undergraduate or master’s level.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance and show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a one-year postgraduate degree programme.
- To take admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- All students applying to Swansea University must demonstrate a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Two references
- A Resume (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications to date, i.e., degree certificate and transcripts.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.