The application for the Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Massey University for all Massey University Doctoral Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in New Zealand.
The Massey University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Massey University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Massey University will provide the value of a doctoral scholarship with a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees for a maximum of 36 months of full-time study. Part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees for a maximum of 60 months. Massey University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Massey University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Doctoral Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych), or Doctor of Social Work (DSW).
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications from all nationalities
- To be eligible, the applicants should have a conditional or unconditional admission offer of a place in a doctoral program at Massey University or be enrolled in the provisional year of a doctoral degree at the time of the application closing date (prior to confirmation of registration). Full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to be enrolled in their approved course of research as full-time or part-time candidates at Massey University.
- International applicants must meet the Massey University English language requirement for postgraduate studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A full CV
- A cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research
- The names and contact details of two academic referees.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.