The application for the SUNY Poly Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by SUNY Polytechnic Institute for all International Students in USA.
The SUNY Polytechnic Institute hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The SUNY Polytechnic Institute has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students selected by the institute will be provided scholarships to cover the undergraduate cost of study at SUNY. SUNY Polytechnic Institute has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The SUNY Polytechnic Institute and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the SUNY Poly Merit-Based Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SUNY POLY MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate programmes offered at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have scored a minimum Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of 1100 or American College Testing (ACT) Composite score of 22.
- The students should generally have a high school average of 85% or higher by U.S. standards to be considered for admission into any undergraduate program.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based test score of 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – overall band score of 7.0
- PTE Academic (PTE) – Overall score of 65
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Total Score of 115.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUNY POLY MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official high school transcript
- Two to three letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.