The application for the Think Big About Innovation Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Bristol for all International Students in UK.
The University of Bristol hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Bristol has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The three selected students will be provided £5,000, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year master’s degree at Bristol. University of Bristol has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bristol and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Think Big About Innovation Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
THINK BIG ABOUT INNOVATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s degree in one of the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme:
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CEFR – B2, and IELTS – 5.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THINK BIG ABOUT INNOVATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Secondary school/high school academic record
- A certified bank or financial statement
- Certification of Financial Support.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.