The application for the Engineering Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by City, University of London for all International (Non-EU) Students in UK.
The City, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The City, University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. City, University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The City, University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Engineering Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- CV and certificates.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.