The application for the International Grants for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Miami University Graduate School for all International Students in USA.
The Miami University Graduate School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Miami University Graduate School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. Programmes at the Graduate School, of Miami University, can be applied for. Miami University Graduate School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Miami University Graduate School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Grants, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL GRANTS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Programmes at the Graduate School, of Miami University, can be applied for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Students must be on an F or J visa.
- Applicant must have earned degree(s) from a university recognized by the country‡s Ministry of Education with a minimum GPA of 3.0 after credential evaluation.
- The applicants are required to have attained an ILETS score of 7.0 or TOEFL IBT scores of 87 to qualify for the grant.
- Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree. The students are required to have achieved a minimum of 3.0 GPA in their previous degree qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 80, PTE – 54,Duolingo – 110, and ACE-G – B .
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL GRANTS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research proposal,
- A copy of their passport,
- And academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.