The application for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Materials for Hydrogen Storage for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Research. The successfully selected candidates will be provided an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate, i.e., $29,863 p.a. (up to 1.75-3.5 years) by the University of Sydney. University of Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Postgraduate Research Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Postgraduate research studies in Hydrogen Storage can be applied at the University of Sydney.
Eligible criteria are:
- Australian and international students
- The applicants must a domestic or international students.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Master by Research or PhD at the Faculty of Science.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research into hydrogen storage research.
- The applicants must have a background in inorganic chemistry and material science.
- The applicants must hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT) – 58
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 42
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE) – 41.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Final research proposal
- Official academic transcripts in the original language and English translation
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- A passport or birth certificate, or citizenship certificate
- A declaration from the employer
- Two referee report
- Any other documents
- Student visa
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 10th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.