The application for the Vice Chancellor’s Excellence for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Waikato for all International Students in New Zealand.
The University of Waikato hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Waikato has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate. The University of Waikato will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth NZD$15,000 towards the tuition fee of the undertaken degree programme. University of Waikato has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Waikato and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research study in any desired subject offered at the University of Waikato.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Malaysia are eligible
- The applicants must be international students from Malaysia enrolling for the first time into undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Waikato.
- The applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato.
- The applicants must a minimum GPA-equivalency of B+ in the qualification used to gain entrance to the University of Waikato.
- The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the course they want to join at the University of Waikato.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and many more tests are accepted at the University of Waikato.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Personal essays
- Research proposal, etc.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.