The application for the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Alabama for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Alabama hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. The University of Alabama has set-up a tertiary scholarships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. It benefits are For Presidential Scholarship: $28,000 (For 32-36 ACT or 1420-1600 SAT and GPA3.50+), UA Scholar Scholarship: $24,000 (For 30-31 ACT or 1360-1410 SAT and GPA 3.50+), Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 29 ACT or 1330-1350 SAT and GPA 3.50+),Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 30-36 ACT or 1360-1600 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49), Collegiate Scholarship: $10,000 (For 28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT and GPA 3.50+), Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 27 ACT or 1260-1290 SAT and GPA 3.50+), Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 28-29 ACT or 1300-1350 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49), Crimson Legends: $6,000 (For 25-26 ACT or 1200-1250 SAT and GPA 3.50+), Crimson Legends: $6,000 (For 27 ACT or 1260-1290 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49) University of Alabama has allocated scholarships specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Alabama and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelors degree in any subject stream
The Eligibility Criteria are:
- Applications are open for all nationalities
- For being considered, you have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. International aspirants are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA, standardized test scores of ACT and SAT, also required to fulfill the other admission requirements of the university.
- To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English Proficiency test score:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL code 1830
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson‡s Test of English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Requirement includes:
- Attach a copy of your passport,
- Relevant visa,
- And immigration documents which include PR card, current visa, and unofficial transcript copies from every secondary school you have attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15 2023. Late applications will not be considered.