The application for the International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Lakehead University for all International Students in Australia.
The Lakehead University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarships. The Lakehead University has set-up a tertiary scholarships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. Lakehead University has allocated scholarships specifically for the following fields below.
The Lakehead University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Non-Canadian citizens are entering Lakehead University from a recognized high school curriculum or transferring from an international college or university. The grant is available to the top international high school students applying to Lakehead University for 2023-2024.
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Its Requirement includes:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.