The application for the Rachel Carson Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sheffield for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sheffield hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sheffield has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The applicants must be self-funded overseas students commencing their study in September of 2023 to be considered eligible for this scholarship award valued at £2,000 or £2,500, subject to the faculty the selected candidates is enrolled in. University of Sheffield has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sheffield and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the NCUK Undergraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NCUK UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine,
- Dentistry and Health,
- And Faculty of Science of the University of Sheffield.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicants must be scheduled to commence study at the University of Sheffield in September 2023.
- The applicants must not apply to the Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200) programme.
- The applicants must enter the University of Sheffield directly from an NCUK Study Centre.
- The applicants must meet the international entry requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NCUK UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Personal statement
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 8th June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.