The application for the International Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Valparaiso University for all International Students in USA.
The Valparaiso University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Valparaiso University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Valparaiso University will provide an educational fund for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023. Valparaiso University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Valparaiso University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Merit-Based Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- International Merit-based scholarships are offered to students demonstrating exceptional high school achievement.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If you are an international student and need a visa to study in the U.S., you must meet Valparaiso University’s English test requirement through one of the following means. Submit one of the following: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, IGCSE A and O Levels, or International Baccalaureate (IB) and The Duolingo English Test. You may submit more than one type of test on your application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of your passport
- Three years of high school transcripts
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.