The application for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Bochum University of Applied Sciences for all International Students in Germany.
The Bochum University of Applied Sciences hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Bochum University of Applied Sciences has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor or Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship winners will be awarded a scholarship amount of US$5,000 by Zonta International that they can utilise towards any expenses that support the achievement of a degree in business at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences. Bochum University of Applied Sciences has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bochum University of Applied Sciences and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
JANE M. KLAUSMAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a bachelor or master business program with a major field of specialization in accounting, economics, finance, business management, business technology, information technology, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students can apply.
- The applicants must be women.
- The applicants must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of business.
- The applicants must be living or studying in a Zonta district/region.
- The applicants must at least be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time of the scholarship application.
- The applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during their academic studies, including business subjects.
- Students must have a previous qualification in the relevant field, typically a bachelor’s in business or similar.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 72
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEIC – 400
- Goethe-Zertifikat – B2
- Telc – B2 Certificate
- ÖSD – B2 Zertifikat
- DSH – 1
- TestDaF – 4 x 3
- DSD – II (B2/C1).
HOW TO APPLY FOR JANE M. KLAUSMAN SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- One recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study.
- One recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic adviser.
- Essay of 500 words or less that clearly describes academic and professional goals
- Zonta International Verification of Current Enrollment form
- List and include detailed official transcripts of grades or equivalent records for all universities, colleges or institutes.
- All non-English documents must be translated into English.
- Information other than official transcripts and recommendations
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.