The application for the RMIT Academic Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by RMIT University for all International Students in Australia.
The RMIT University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The RMIT University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Any. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. RMIT University will provide the award amount of AU$5,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Australia. There are up to ten awards available. RMIT University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The RMIT University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Academic Merit Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any degree programme.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
- have an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Candidates have to provide the following scores:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 to 8.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 110
- PTE Academic – 58 to 79
- CPE 176 to 200,
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell us you have attempted or completed, proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell us you have completed, proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 17 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.