The application for the Radboud Encouragement International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Radboud University for all International Students in Netherlands.
The Radboud University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Radboud University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected winners of this scholarship will be awarded full tuition fee coverage and living costs of €11,220 for the duration of their master’s study at Radboud University. Radboud University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Radboud University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Radboud Encouragement International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RADBOUD ENCOURAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Faculty of Philosophy,
- Theology and Religious Studies,
- Faculty of Medical Sciences,
- Nijmegen School of Management,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Arts, or Faculty of Law at Radboud University.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students from the EU, non-EU countries and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport.
- The applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- The applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree relevant to the programme they wish to apply for.
- The students must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RADBOUD ENCOURAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Motivation letter
- Academic results
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.