The application for the Semester Grants for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Ansbach University of Applied Sciences for all International Students in Germany.
The Ansbach University of Applied Sciences hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Ansbach University of Applied Sciences has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor or Master. The selected international candidates will be provided grants to cover their costs of studying at Ansbach. There are up to ten awards available. Ansbach University of Applied Sciences has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Ansbach University of Applied Sciences and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Semester Grants, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SEMESTER GRANTS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor and Master degree programmes
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicants must be full-time students with very good academic performance.
- Students must have qualifications relevant to the programme they are applying for and must meet all requirements.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the university. Selective German and English language test scores are accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SEMESTER GRANTS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Transcript of Records
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Curriculum vitae / CV
- Enrolment certificate
- Proof of income (must be below 853 Euro)
- Copy of the work contract in case of employment.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.