The application for the KiNSIS International Research Stay Grants for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel for all International Students in Germany.
The RMIT University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Grants. The Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel has set-up a tertiary grants to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postdoctoral degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The research students selected by the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel will be awarded a research stay grant worth 2,000€. There are up to ten awards available. Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the KiNSIS International Research Stay Grants, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
KINSIS INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH STAY GRANTS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Research study at the Kiel Nano, Surface, and Interface Science at the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- German and overseas candidates.
- The applicants must be postdocs with a fixed-term contract and W1 professors without tenure track in the research area of KiNSIS.
- The applicants must meet the research study requirements of the university for their desired programme.
- The applicants must have proficiency in English. However, they must meet the level of proficiency required for their respective programs. IELTS, TOEFL, and many more tests are accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KINSIS INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH STAY GRANTS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Intent
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.