The application for the Department of Industrial Engineering International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Padua for all International Students in Italy.
The University of Padua hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Padua has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. University of Padua will provide the award amount of AU$5,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Australia. There are up to ten awards available. University of Padua has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Padua and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Department of Industrial Engineering International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any degree programme.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree or certificates with academic achievement.
- a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A copy of a valid ID card
- A passport photo in JPG format
- A CV
- And academic documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.