The application for the PhD (via MPhil) Studentships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Central Lancashire for all International and Domestic Students in UK.
The University of Central Lancashire hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Studentships. The University of Central Lancashire has set-up a tertiary studentships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Central Lancashire will award this studentship to the selected candidates within the Schools of Natural Sciences and Engineering. They will be provided an annual tax-free stipend of £16,062 per year for 3.5 years and up to £2,250 per annum in bench fees. University of Central Lancashire has allocated studentships specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Central Lancashire and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD (via MPhil) Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD (VIA MPHIL) STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a PhD (via MPhil) programme at the Schools of Natural Sciences and Engineering at the University of Central Lancashire.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international/EU and home national students can apply.
- The applicants must have prior knowledge of Numerical Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, and Bayesian statistics or process-based modelling.
- The applicants must have good analytical and programming skills.
- The applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) at 2:1 level or above in mathematics, physics, or computer science.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD (VIA MPHIL) STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A research proposal
- Copies of first degree/master’s degree qualification certificates and transcripts with certified translations
- Copy of current passport
- Copy of current visa
- Two academic references.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.