The application for the International Graduate Fellowships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Chicago for all International Students in USA.
The University of Chicago hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Chicago has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected graduates will be provided a sum of $3,000, disbursed in three quarterly payments of $1,000 towards their study at the university. University of Chicago has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Chicago and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Graduate Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Graduate programmes offered at International House The University of Chicago can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year.
- The applicants are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community.
- The students must provide all necessary documents at the time of application.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement
- Secondary school report and transcript
- Two teacher evaluation
- Midyear report.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 17, April 21, or June 16, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.