The application for the Engineering Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of East Anglia for all International Students in UK.
The University of East Anglia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Bursary. The University of East Anglia has set-up a tertiary bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of East Anglia will provide the selected students a bursary of £1,000 towards the MA programme undertaken. University of East Anglia has allocated bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The University of East Anglia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Seth Donaldson Memorial Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SETH DONALDSON MEMORIAL BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) programme offered at the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing at UEA can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK national, as well as international country students, are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have applied for the eligible programme and the scholarship.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s (Hons) degree – 2.1 or international equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, PTE (Pearson) – 76.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SETH DONALDSON MEMORIAL BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcript and other documents required of international students.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.