The application for the Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of the West of England for Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania nationality and domicile Students in UK.
The University of the West of England hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of the West of England has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of the West of England will provide the Education Fund for applicants in the UK. University of the West of England has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of the West of England and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HODGKIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Uganda, Kenya, or Tanzania nationality and domicile.
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- have Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian nationality and be Ugandan, Kenyan, or Tanzanian domiciled
- declare details of any sponsorship or scholarship secured or applied for
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- Provide an up-to-date CV.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree with excellent marks.
- All international Students must provide proof of English language at UWE Bristol. The test will follow the same format and scoring system as the IELTS test, testing; listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HODGKIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- High school/ CV
- Passport and other supporting documentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.