The application for the Health and Technology Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Medical Billing Service Review for all International Students in USA.
The Medical Billing Service Review hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Medical Billing Service Review has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected candidates will be provided a sum of $1,000 scholarship award. Medical Billing Service Review has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Medical Billing Service Review and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Health and Technology Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Applicants can apply for the undergraduate programme in any subject.
Eligible criteria are:
- All home countries and international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have an impressive essay.
- The applicants do not need any specific GPAs or majors.
- The applicants must have the necessary academic requirements.
- The students must have knowledge of conversational English in the least.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Proof of enrolment
- 250-word essay.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.