The application for the Aberdeen Global Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Aberdeen for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Aberdeen hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Aberdeen has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The University of Aberdeen will provide £3,000 to eligible self-funded master’s students from all around the world for the academic year 2023-2024. University of Aberdeen has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Aberdeen and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Aberdeen Global Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ABERDEEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s degree in all subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree program.
- To take admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABERDEEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A CV,
- Academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open. Late applications will not be considered.