The application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School for all International Students in Ireland.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship program covers €5,000 the tuition fees of the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program for the academic year 2023/2024. UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from Ireland, other EU, and non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Have an undergraduate degree result of Irish first-class honours (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second-class honours, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered. That is an overall IELTS of a minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test).
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSC SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A strong curriculum vitae/resume
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates and excellently written essay question answers in the course application. The key point to be noted is that the answers must be two in number and of 300 words each.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before August 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.