The application for the International Excellence Postgraduate Award for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Surrey for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Surrey hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The University of Surrey has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The University of Surrey will provide a £5,000 fee waiver to selected students to start a full-time Master‡s degree course in September 2023 and February 2024. University of Surrey has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Surrey and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Excellence Postgraduate Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The International Excellence Award will be awarded for Postgraduate studies in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria must be:
- Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time master‡s programme (excluding MBA)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence Award will not be eligible for the alumni discount as the value of this award is higher.
- Students will need a good standard of English language to benefit from a postgraduate course at the University of Surrey.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Scanned colour copies of any relevant documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or previous study certificate. Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications with official English translations (certificates and transcripts)
- Evidence of your English language level, if you are from a country where English isn’t the first language
- A copy of your passport, if you need a visa to study here
- A personal statement: On the application form, applicants are required to write a 400-word statement on why they should receive this award.
- A research proposal.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st May 2023. Late applications will not be considered.