The application for the O.R. Tambo Research Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology for all International Students in Ghana.
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master‡s Degree. The Awarded by the O.R. Tambo Research Chair for Technology Entrepreneurship is categorized into full, partial, and fee waiver awards in science and technology in Ghana. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the O.R. Tambo Research Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
O.R. TAMBO RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Australia and International countries
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
- To be considered for a programme at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR O.R. TAMBO RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Completed application form
- Completed economic needs assessment form
- Curriculum vitae (two pages maximum)
- Two reference letters
- Proof of English proficiency (only for applicants whose Bachelor’s degree was not offered in English)
- Official transcripts for bachelor degree
- Certified copies of the official Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Soft and hard copies of a letter of motivation (max. one page) with the heading “O.R. Tambo Award” outlining the following:
- Why do they want to research entrepreneurship and employment problems
- Why do they think they are capable of researching entrepreneurship and employment problems
- Why do they need financial support to be able to complete the Master’s degree program
- How their admission into this program will fit into their professional vision
- How their community stands to benefit after their training in this program
- They may also add other relevant information and experience they feel necessary to support their application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th November 2022. Late applications will not be considered.