The application for the UTS Postgraduate Business Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Technology Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Technology Sydney has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Technology Sydney will provide 20% of the tuition fee of the postgraduate program for the standard duration of the course. University of Technology Sydney has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Technology Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UTS Postgraduate Business Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any master’s degree by coursework program at UTS can apply for this degree.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2023
- Students must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.